I am a sunset chaser.
When I come to Nova Scotia, I anticipate the chase.
Yet the Sun is a precarious target. She is fond of the privacy clouds provide. She is grateful someone sees her closeted, introverted nature. The clouds envelop her in their cool, velvety embrace and secure her from the gaze of millions.
The sunset chaser’s relationship with clouds is bittersweet. Clouds either take away the Sun, or accompanied by the Sun, they create a canvas of miraculous collaboration.
To my fortune, last summer, the Sun came out to play with the clouds, and at times ventured out on her own. For a few moments, she was able to put her worries of being among others aside.
And in these moments, this sunset chaser captured the Sun’s wondrous beauty to share with all of you.
- Photo Challenge ~ Sunset (nrhatch.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Sunset (shomabhagwat.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Spoonbill Sunset (andreadreamin.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Sunset (threesticksofwatusi.wordpress.com)
- Sunset in Paris (brandieraaschphotography.wordpress.com)
- Foto Friday – A Nile sunset (jamehand.wordpress.com)
- Sunset (alicehartley.wordpress.com)