Make a poster that describes what makes you happy, and tell us about it. It’s that easy!
This project brings me happiness! It’s such a fantastic idea, and I’m excited to be a part of it. I can’t wait to see how far it goes!
I feel happy in my communities! I’m so grateful for my communities:
– My families & cultures (Korean, Canadian, and Acadian)
– My Nonviolent Communication (NVC) practice group
– My School for International Training (SIT) soul mates (MA TESOL colleagues)
– My blogging communities …and now my Twitter community!
– The participants in our training program
And last but not least, the happiness I find in love, fun and beauty.
i.e. My husband and I riding off into the multidimensional, Nova Scotia sunset.
Can you find the corresponding pictures?
Combine these two sides, and you have one happy lady :)
Thank you, Chuck and Vladimira!, for giving me the space to reflect on my happiness.
- Is it Time to Start Your Own Happiness Project? (gatehouse13.com)
- The Happiness Project (letikvah.wordpress.com)
- The Happiness Project and Benjamin Franklin’s 13 Virtues (blogginholiday.wordpress.com)