When my sister — music and culture blogger at louizette.com — came to visit me last summer, we became explorers of the Korean landscape. From ancient red, yellow, and blue laced castles to lush green bamboo forests, her first visit to the land of neon lights was definitely a colorful one. One of our final adventures lead us through the vibrant graffiti laden streets of Hongdae, Seoul.
And here’s another weekly challenge related to my sister’s visit to Korea: Weekly Photo Challenge: Illumination in Seoul
- Have a nice Seoul : part II (Insadong & Hongdae) (vanillawalk.org)
- Day 16 in Seoul: Hongdae & Edae (everrenewedlife.wordpress.com)
- Hello Kitty Cafe in Hongdae (fromhanokstohanboks.wordpress.com)
- Salsa clubbing in Hongdae, Seoul (kulsiri86.wordpress.com)
- Korean Fashion For Men: Spring Fashion 2013 (seoulawesome.wordpress.com)